All moves 30 min (or 20 min 5 sec) each player
Round 1 starts 10 am
Prize giving 5.45 pm
6 round Swiss
Refreshments and bookstall will be provided
Entry fee: £20, late entry £25 (after 8th September 2014)
PRIZES: The WINNER of each section will receive a Plate and £30. PLUS an invitation to represent the UK Chess Academy in the International Chess Events in 2015. (More details will be announced at the event).
Rosettes for players scoring 3,5 or more points. Certificates for all players.
SECTIONS: U7, U9, U11, U13, U15 & U17 (ages as 01/01/2015) There will be separate sections for boys and girls, but sections could be merged if there are insufficient players.
NOTE: Players born before 01.01.1998 are NOT eligible to take a part.
SECTION FINDER: Age groups:
- •u7: Players must be born in 2008 and later
- •u9: Players must be born in 2006 and later
- •u11: Players must be born in 2004 and later
- •u13: Players must be born in 2002 and later
- •u15: Players must be born in 2000 and later
- •u17: Players must be born in 1998 and later